Your health, and the health of our training team is our top priority. We have been rigorous in our pursuit of the best path to reopening for our community.
- Workouts will be held in the studio or outdoors in the parking lot behind the studio (depending on the style of training and member preference)
- Each training space will be limited to 2 people at one time. Trainer and member will stay in areas with at least a six foot division between them. (Training spaces are both around 700 sqft)
- Masks will be required for members during sessions in the studio, but will not be required if you choose to have your session outdoors. Our garage doors and windows will be open to increase air circulation during the session. Please dress for the weather.
- We will deep clean the studio and bathroom 2x/day and sanitize high traffic surfaces every 2 hours.
- We’ll ask everyone to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands as soon as you enter the training area.
- Equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Bring Your Own
- Water bottle (we will not offer a water station)
- Towel (we will not offer towel service)
- Mat (if you have one)
- Sunscreen for outdoor workouts
In-person Outdoor Group Training
We will offer virtual classes indefinitely. If you are ready to return to in-person classes, please attend one of our trial classes. We will create our schedule and approach based on the feedback of the folks who attend the trial sessions.
When coming to one of our outdoor classes:
- Workouts will be held outdoors in the Sweet Mo Parking Lot (big open space behind the studio).
- For the trial session, classes will be capped at 6 participants. Each member will have an ~8x8 marked area to train in, and ~10ft of space between training areas.
- We will not share equipment and will follow extensive sanitation and cleaning practices.
- Masks will be required when you enter the training space, but you can take them off during the workout while you’re in your designated training area.
Everyone: If you have a fever, cough, or any symptoms of illness, do not come to Sweet Mo in-person sessions until you have been cleared of all symptoms for at least 72 hours. We reserve the right to (kindly) ask you to leave if you show up sick or are unable/unwilling to abide by the rules above.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!