By: Beck Beverage
Last time, we talked about how to define what you want and why it matters. The next step is to:
Take responsibility for the way you are and the results you create.
Identify what is working and what isn’t.
Now that you know what you want, and you’re totally responsible, it’s time to start thinking about the nuts and bolts. What you are actually feeling, thinking, and doing that is or isn’t working.
Take a few minutes to answer the following questions:
- What is currently working?
- What is not working?
- What are the actions I need to take to create the result I want?
- How do I feel when I produce the result that doesn’t work?
- What I am I thinking when I produce the result that doesn’t work?
- How will it feel to produce the result I want?
- What will I think when I am producing the result I want?
Use these questions to be a guide as you create your plan of action. As you move forward, focus more on what you are doing, thinking, and feeling, than on the outcome you want to achieve.
Next week, we’ll finish the series by looking at the best way to approach the past, and how to move forward. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’re ready to get started with a new fitness routine! I’d love to be the one to support you! Call or email anytime to chat about your goals: 503-232-1353 or firstname.lastname@example.org